I was seriously stunned wif wat had happened in my Business Information System(BIS) tutorial class today.firstly, a good thing for me for not attending the class late ! **applause pls**.=P ok.Wat was happened today is a student came in late about 5 minutes and he gave a reason of confusion of classroom.The tutor warned him not to have any confusion of classroom nex time and also warned us not to enter the class room if ur late to the class. This is fine. And later, it was about finishing the tut,(FYI, we have a student which is older than the tutor ! and its good to hv him in the class.) the uncle(easier for me to call him uncle here la) raised up an issue.
Uncle : I have a feedback here.I think it would be unfair for those who came into the tut class late due to some specical circumstances like wat he did just now (pointing the student who came in late) coz it was just a confusion of classroom and it was not his fault of at all.
Tutor : This is a great issue u've raised here, and i would say the late to class can be avoided or some any special circumstances.U cant blame the traffic, u cant blame urself for waking up late, u cant blame anyone else if u leave ur house earlier.All these thing can be avoided.
I think my BIS class would be nice with the attendance of this uncle student here !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment